Cody Townsend Pro Series Snow Sock
We redefined a sock for the backcountry in key technical areas:
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the rear of the ankle, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone we immediately fell in love with it and went a step further, adding a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it's needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.
These features and new technology have revolutionised comfort for any backcountry touring mission.
Free shipping on all orders over $79
All orders are shipped via a trackable courier
DEFINITIVE FIT SYSTEM™ - A BETTER FIT
Elastics & strategic stitching provide targeted support in all the key areas:
To make its secure and snug, no wrinkles or bunching.
Precision fit for those twists and turns all day long.
Extra comfort in this high friction area, also minimising heel lift.
Moulds to your foot every time you put the socks on.
The Best Touring Sock
For many years, I have had issues with ski socks and touring. The biggest issue was the sock hiking down the leg while on the skin track. It created awkward bunching in the shin and ankle, and adjusting a sock when you’re in the backcountry is the last thing you want to focus on. Thanks to the silicone locks in the sock, this has no longer been an issue for me. The sock stays in place, right where it should be, no matter how long or technical the way up might be. Your search for the best touring sock ends today!
Best socks ever!
Absolutely love them!! Warm days, cold days, 4 days in a row. These things stand up to everything. Used mine at least 80 days so far and they are still grippy and the elastic up top is still perfect!
Can't go past em
Started with one, I've got three pairs now...