Unisex Wool Insulated .75 Pant
The unisex Wool Insulated .75 Pant unlocks new freedom in alpine and backcountry activity. Designed for ski-tourers, alpinists, freezing resort days and apres lounging, these lightweight and packable 3/4 length insulated performance shorts are the ideal companion for activity when the conditions get cold or burly.
Constructed from a lightweight 90g outer shell with 80g wool insulation, this water resistant pant offers the versatility to be used in a range of environments and configurations; wear it as a stand-alone layer, or quickly switch the button configuration to a larger size for use over outer layers. Simply unzip both sides to remove, then follow the colour-coded zipper system to re-attach. An added panel of our Signature Merino Blend follows the inseam to provide maximum movement and enhanced breathability, allowing you to get amongst the elements in comfort.
- Lightweight 90g outer shell
- 80g insulation made from 30% wool / 70% recycled polyester
- Wind & water resistant
- Inseam panels constructed of Signature Merino Blend for enhanced breathability and maximum range of movement
- Full-length colour coded side openings on both sides for easy on, easy off application
- Water-resistant zippers with interior wind flap and soft-coated zipper pulls
- Easy-press stud buttons and multiple attachment points for added versatility when worn over outer layers, or as a stand-alone layer
- Elasticated leg cuffs with silicone grippers to keep pants leg from wandering
- Unisex adaptable sizing
- 100% Certified Non-Mulesed Merino Wool
- Okeo-Tek 100 Certified
Free shipping on all orders over $79
All orders are shipped via a trackable courier